Tarboy Tarboy

I have something to say!

You make another one!
But you take your damn time! And do it right!
I'll be waiting... FOR TARBOY TO RISE AGAIN!

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

HAHAHAHA!!!

Screw Axe, I'm getting Sueeve!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Godly.

I love the fact that you sprited almost all of this! Thats a lot harder than people give you credit for and I think you're great at it. I didn't like the animated parts, like when Mario and Basillix struggle for power, but it's ok i guess.

KEEP IT UP!

Epsilon Epsilon

Instant LOVE!!!

Great Ending, too! Waiting for pt. 2!!!

One Chance One Chance

I'll admit it, I cheated and restarted.

But this game was so simple, yet so touching, it literally made me cry. The having to walk every day was boring, but I suppose you thought of that when you spent all that time making it. 5/5.
LOVE.

Canabalt Canabalt

Like it.

It's a great concept. Simple, yet executed with expertese. It Just seems to be missing something, though. Keep it up.

Skittles - F-777 Skittles - F-777

Great song.

This is probably gonna be the only review you get from me because I'mm lazy and i dont believe in telling you the same thing over and over agian. 1st thing: Kid2Will started me out too, so we have sort of a connection there. That being said, dont listen to my music, its shit. I have all my good stuff on my other account.
I also use FL9, so i can almost visualize this being played onscreeen.
I like how you're not egotisical like many great artists, and you take the time to answer everyone's reviews, not ignore them.
I want you too keep this up. Maybe when i get better than mediocre we could collab someday.
PEACE OFF!

F-777 responds:

Hey thanks man! Kid2will didn't start me off? im confused? XD.

Thanks so much for the review your awesome.

Dead Wrong (.shogun Remix) Dead Wrong (.shogun Remix)

HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK!

This is pimpin. Great to see you're back. Love your music. Try to upload your stuff more.

Keep it up, man.
~DraXeddon/DJ Meerkat~

~'{Night Sky}'~ ~'{Night Sky}'~

Been too long.

I have to admit, I thought you had peaked, but this song shows me otherwise. Ive been listening to this song for about 10 minutes now.
This Track is frickin irresistable.
I just don't understand how you only get a few hundred listens on the majority of your songs.
I think its great, and that you should persue your music again. With your talent, you could skyrocket and get waaay more people listening.

As long as you keep uploading, I'll keep listening and loving.

DraXeddon