Skittles - F-777 Skittles - F-777

Great song.

This is probably gonna be the only review you get from me because I'mm lazy and i dont believe in telling you the same thing over and over agian. 1st thing: Kid2Will started me out too, so we have sort of a connection there. That being said, dont listen to my music, its shit. I have all my good stuff on my other account.
I also use FL9, so i can almost visualize this being played onscreeen.
I like how you're not egotisical like many great artists, and you take the time to answer everyone's reviews, not ignore them.
I want you too keep this up. Maybe when i get better than mediocre we could collab someday.
PEACE OFF!

F-777 responds:

Hey thanks man! Kid2will didn't start me off? im confused? XD.

Thanks so much for the review your awesome.

Dead Wrong (.shogun Remix) Dead Wrong (.shogun Remix)

HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK!

This is pimpin. Great to see you're back. Love your music. Try to upload your stuff more.

Keep it up, man.
~DraXeddon/DJ Meerkat~

~'{Night Sky}'~ ~'{Night Sky}'~

Been too long.

I have to admit, I thought you had peaked, but this song shows me otherwise. Ive been listening to this song for about 10 minutes now.
This Track is frickin irresistable.
I just don't understand how you only get a few hundred listens on the majority of your songs.
I think its great, and that you should persue your music again. With your talent, you could skyrocket and get waaay more people listening.

As long as you keep uploading, I'll keep listening and loving.

DraXeddon

AUECS-Sling Blade AUECS-Sling Blade

LULZ!!!

520 listens vs. 8,190 downloads???

Anyway, good song.

|-Requiem For Dream Remix-| |-Requiem For Dream Remix-|

I love it.

You can tell its Requiem for a Dream, but its original enough to be called your own.

Nice.

O-Prime125 responds:

Thank you man. :)

FEAST - Apocalypse FEAST - Apocalypse

So sweet.

Hey, you should post another song called Armageddon, that's this song backwards. itd still sound sweet!

Papercuts Papercuts

I like it.

veryyy nice. not much else to say.

Exploring Dubstep Exploring Dubstep

Hey There.

Great Song. Has a great... everything.

I actually started getting into dubstep about a month ago, and this is the perfect hybrid between dubstep and trance. Feels like it even could have been a Shadow Aura.

I like how the bass is just at the right volume. Most artists crank the bass up waaayy to high on dubstep.

Keep up the Awesome work!

MXM ambient MXM ambient

Nice

Not my favorite song, but you definitely got what you were going for.
Also... FIRST!
Keep it up!

RaZii RaZii

1st!

No, but really, its pretty good!